MIDAS – Management, Information, Database and Accounting System
MIDAS is a telemetry system that allows anyone with approved access to view live data on any of their deicing trucks with any Internet-connected device. This advanced telemetry system can be purchased on new vehicles or retrofitted on any manufacturers’ equipment.
What Makes Telemetry System Special
It is not every day that you discover a telemetry system that can monitor employee performance, time spent per aircraft, and gallons sprayed by service area. That’s why we created this unique, multi-faceted solution, though. Below is a comprehensive overview of the other convenient features this telemetry system houses:
- MIDAS utilizes existing flow meters and system outputs and uploads this information to an Internet database.
- Can be installed on any manufacturer’s equipment.
- Managers can view the status and location of each vehicle in real time.
- All information is logged in this telemetry system and invoices can be generated automatically.
Performance tracking provides:
- Employee performance
- Gallons sprayed by surface area
- Time per aircraft
- Total aircraft sprayed per shift
- Vehicle reliability
- Records each service call and reason
- Total time equipment is out of service
See the MIDAS system in this PDF
For all other product-related details, contact our world headquarters by calling (913) 780-0300.